Why Exhibit With Us!
TOKYO | MIAMI | OXFORD | BARCELONA | AMSTERDAM | ROTTERDAM | VIENNA ...and many more to follow soon!
We succeed in bringing more than 5000-15000 enthusiastic art buyers to each of our event. We carefully choose the right cities that are not saturated and connect with the right brands and partners to establish a solid platform for our clients (artists, art galleries, and art organisations) to sell their works. Attracting thousands of art lovers to the fair, in search of the most exciting new work, and we'd like to invite you to be there.
To receive an exclusive invitation and to take part in one of our successful art fairs comes to you from the award-winning team of curators from the Global Art Agency, who have organised this and many other art fairs in major cities around the world.
We make sure to bring a fabulous collection of paintings, sculpture, photography, illustration and multi media artwork to the iconic venues in art hotspots. Organising some of the largest showcases of modern and contemporary art.
By being among the award-winning and most important emerging artists taking part, you will have the opportunity to show and sell your work to thousands of visitors looking to buy original art. And the really good news is that all sales you make will be 0% commission.
Join us for the free-to-attend event and benefit from the expert curator services of the Global Art Agency, whose support includes tailor-made marketing and promotion to ensure your work stands out. This includes direct marketing to a 147,000 strong visitor database, advertising across the city, social media and PR and much more. There is also a VIP private viewing and Champagne reception and a networking party for exhibitors and VIP guests.
With an experienced team on hand to assist you at the event, and everything practical provided to support your presence, you can focus on displaying and selling your art to the 10,000 plus visitors who come through the doors.
Rates start from a modest US$450 and there are several stand options available.
Space at the art fair is limited and all artists must apply to the GAA Selection Committee and Curators to take part.
To receive an exclusive invitation please sign-up here below:
Why exhibit with Us?
- Take part is some of the biggest & most successful art fairs
- City's largest showcase of modern & contemporary art
- 150 exhibitors from over 40 countries
- 10,000 plus visitors on the 2 day, free to attend event
- Effective marketing & promotional support
- Expert curator & on site services
- Extensive media coverage
- Zero commission
- All walls are 2.40m high
- Exhibition stands from just US$ 450
- Floor plan & prices to be found on each event website
- Direct marketing to 147,000 strong database of buyers, galleries, curators, collectors, art enthusiasts, media & art bloggers
- Marketing materials (electronic invitations & flyer) to share with your customers
- Media advertisements & promotions
- Extensive editorial coverage in all media channels - print, broadcast, online
- Profile on www.globalartagency.com and sister agency web sites
- Art Fair Catalogue - exhibitor images & profiles in printed catalogue
- Art Fair Catalogue - artist bios & visual works online
- 10,000 promotional flyers distributed
- Promotional postcards & invitation
- Promotional posters throughout Tokyo city
- Documentary film footage & photography of exclusive event
- Experienced, award-winning team
- Professional PR agency
- 0% commission on all sales made
- Exhibition promotion on all social media channels
- VIP private view evening with complimentary Champagne reception
- White exhibition walls with signage, name & stand number
- Guarding & security
- Welcome bag containing 1 x free showcase catalogue, 2 x VIP wristbands, pen & name tag
- Networking party with exhibitors, VIP guests & media
View all here: http://www.globalartagency.com/Testimonials
“Congratulations on staging an absolutely wonderful Art Fair in Oxford. We were fortunate enough to sell 14 artworks as well as a commissioned work. Gallery owners from Spain, Italy and America expressed keen interest in showing our work at their locations. The most exciting prospect from the weekend is that the book sculpture art may be incorporated into an upcoming Terry Pratchett book cover. Fingers crossed! We are looking very much forward to being a part of any upcoming event that GAA stages. It is nice to be involved with an art fair that is professionally staged with friendly and helpful people. Keep up the good work!”
— Robert Robinson, London, UK
"Six sales for me consisting of an original painting, an original drawing and 4 limited edition prints. I met some fantastic new clients and collectors. I have been asked to head up some drawing workshops and demonstrations for an art group which I am really excited about!"
— Gareth Lloyd, Oxford, UK
"I had a fab time on the Private View of Oxford International Art Fair, indulged in a glass of wine too, it was so busy. I was very impressed, and such a success. My friend did purchase a drawing which was beautiful."
— Mandy Woodford, OX / HC Magazine, Oxfordshire, UK
"A massive thanks and congratulations to the GAA team for a wonderful event. It was amazing how much help and support I received from the whole team! Last year was great but this year was even better! I had so many great comments and reactions about my art works. I sold and received commissions and made lots of new contacts. I really enjoy it and will do again!"
— Banu Beyza, London, UK
Global Art Agency is a group of talented, qualified and experienced art agents with a successful track record in organising high profile international art fairs in major cities around the world. The agency has more than 300 success stories about previous art events:
The GAA Curators team, its partners and sponsors provide the best possible promotion and marketing, giving artists and galleries full exposure to thousands of day visitors as well as invited Private View evening guests, charging ZERO COMMISSION.